I provide two simple and affordable website maintenance packages to ensure my clients websites are kept up-to-date, secure and backed up should they become compromised.
It’s important to keep your website up-to-date, so it’s running the latest version of WordPress, and that any themes or plugins are the latest versions, so it is secure.
I also think it’s important to keep an eye on your traffic (Analytics) and the “health” of your website to ensure the content you’ve created remains visible and accessible.
A prerequisite for taking this plan is for your website to have been built using the WordPress content management system (CMS) and hosted with our preferred website hosting company. If it’s not, we’ll help you get set up and migrated.
With their managed WordPress hosting package you can take advantage of their free SSL certificates, automated WordPress and plugin updates and one-click staging environments.
In addition our plans include:
- Daily or Realtime backups (reverting to a previous backup if required)
- Monthly theme & plugin updates (for those not automatically updated, we’ll update these on your Staging site before your live site)
- Premium plugin renewals (we’ll update these for you and invoice you for them separately each year)
- Malware and virus scanning
- Uptime monitoring
- Google Search Console monitoring (Messages and Coverage)
- Google Analytics spambot filtering
- Monthly crawl and subsequent updating of any redirects and broken links
- Up to 15 minutes of simple changes to website content.
Our daily backup plan costs £50 p/month (no VAT).
Our real time backup plan, which we recommend for WooCommerce websites, costs £65 p/month (again, no VAT).
Please get in touch to discuss our plans.